17 April 2006

Peek a boo...



I saw this school girl during a medical mission conducted by the US forces at Mindanao State University in Jolo Sulu last 25 February 2006.

I rushed to this part of the school after I learned that some US soldiers are giving away yoyos to school children unfortunately they ran out of yoyos and this little girl is still hoping to get one.

Comments on "Peek a boo..."

 

Anonymous CITYzen13 said ... (4:28 PM) : 

Indeed, a picture paints a thousand words. Were this shot without its caption, I would have assumed another story - or could my initial interpretation be also correct?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:14 PM) : 

my comment cant push through in the rp-us photo..nonetheless, i'll post here. congratulations to a job we all know well done..bringing photography to new heights! bilib...missing you and your family.

 

post a comment